COURSE GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
for ‘MASTER CLASSES’ and Courses offered by The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain.
General Course Conditions from The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain for the online booking
I understand and agree to these terms and conditions:
- By filling in the booking form you are applying to join a course.
- For all courses that Grand Master Chan teaches, he will select the appropriate students.
- There needs to be a minimum of 8 successful students to confirm a course. If you book travel
arrangements before the course is confirmed to you, then you do so at your own risk. We do not hold any responsibility for any travel expenses the student may have incurred.
- We respect `first come, first served’ booking orders in the event of limited places on courses.
We hold the right of entry for all courses.
- If a student has a place on a course and needs to cancel that place, then we require 1 months’
notice. We can then offer that place to another student.
- All Chue style courses have a special Chue Foundation members price.
- For the Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain the currency is EUROS only.
- All courses must be paid in full by the first day of the course.
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain does not offer refreshments or lunches in the course fee.
All travel, food, refreshments and accommodation are your own responsibility.
- During a course the student is liable for their own behaviour and wellbeing. It is advisable to have
adequate personal liability insurance and medical cover.
- Selective course notes from The Imperial School of Feng Shui are only available to those students on
any particular course that may have missed a specific section of such course.
- There is a 40% repeaters discount for specific course to those with valid Certificates of Attendance
for that specific course.
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain is VAT registered to Maria Teresa Garcia Foulkes. Spanish
VAT is 21%.
- In the event of cancellation or change of dates for a course, we do not hold any responsibility for any
expenses the student may have incurred. We always recommend that the student have valid travel insurance. We do our upmost to keep to advertised course schedules.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the prices and the general conditions of any course at any
time. Prices are subject to and issued by the Chue Foundation Guidelines for Schools and Teachers. Whenever possible, The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain will always try to maintain
quoted prices and course conditions.
- We reserve the right of entry of any student on to any course at any time.
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain adheres to the international Data protection act and does not
share any student’s details. The student has the right to ask to be omitted from lists, at any time, by contacting the school directly.
- No translators are allocated to courses. If translation is required it is according to ‘The Terms
and Conditions for Teachers and Translators’ document approved by Grand Master Chan.
Attending a Chue style course means that the student recognises and respects the rule that the contents of that Chue style course may not be recorded, copied,
photographed, filmed, transmitted, reproduced, published, taught, uploaded online, posted on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.), shared or divulged in any way, be it from the
hand-outs/notes/photos from class or by oral transmission, to any person other than the students on the same course. The student may not record in class. Computers, laptops, note pads or
any other electrical equipment are not authorised for use in the classroom. The student recognises and respects all copyright© and authors rights from Grand Master Chan Kun Wah and the Chue
Según la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de carácter personal, Feng Shui Marbella y La Escuela Imperial de Feng Shui, España informa que con los datos personales
facilitados de forma voluntaria al cumplimentar este formulario, el cliente presta su consentimiento para que se utilice sus datos personales con el fin de informarle sobre nuestras actividades
unicamente, respetando, en todo caso, la legislación española sobre protección de datos.
Podrá ejercer sus derechos de modificación o de baja en nuestro listado, en cualquier momento, mediante correo electrónico: email@example.com