GENERAL COURSE CONDITIONS
for all courses offered by The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain
I understand and agree to these terms and conditions:
- By filling in the booking form you are applying to join a course.
- For all courses that Grand Master Chan teaches, he will select the appropriate students.
- Confirmation of a course. There needs to be a minimum of 8 successful students to confirm a
course. Also dates and times will need to be confirmed before the course can go ahead. These will be subject to Grand Master Chan’s travel arrangements. If you book travel arrangements
before the course is confirmed to you, then you do so at your own risk. We do not hold any responsibility for any travel expenses the student may have incurred.
- We respect `first come, first served’ booking orders in the event of limited places on courses.
We hold the right of entry for all courses.
- If a student has a place on a course and needs to cancel that place, then we require 1 months’
notice. We can then offer that place to another student.
- All Chue style courses have a special Chue Foundation members price.
- For the Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain the currency is EUROS only.
- All courses must be paid in full by the first day of the course.
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain does not offer refreshments or lunches in the course fee. All
travel, food, refreshments and accommodation are your own responsibility and are not included in the course fee.
- During a course the student is liable for their own behaviour and safety. It is advisable to have
adequate personal liability insurance.
- Selective course notes from The Imperial School of Feng Shui are only available to those students on
any particular course that may have missed a specific section of such course.
- There is a 40% repeaters discount for some specific courses to those with valid Certificates of
Attendance for that specific course.
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain is VAT registered to Maria Teresa Garcia Foulkes – number
ES31329670J. Spanish VAT is 21%.
- In the event of cancellation or change of dates, teacher or venue for a course, we do not hold any
responsibility for any expenses the student may have incurred. We always recommend that the student have valid travel and medical insurance. We do our upmost to keep to advertised course
- We reserve the right to change or modify the prices and general conditions of any course at any
time. Prices are subject to and issued by the Chue Foundation Guidelines for Schools and Teachers. Whenever possible, The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain will always try to maintain
quoted prices and course conditions.
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain adheres to the International Data Protection Act and does not
share any student’s details. The student has the right to ask to be omitted from distribution lists, at any time, by contacting the school directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be informed of any courses that will be offered by the Imperial School of Feng Shui,
Spain. If you don’t wish to receive this information, please ask to be deleted from the distribution list via email to: email@example.com
- No translators are allocated to courses. If translation is required, it is according to ‘The
Terms and Conditions for Teachers and Translators’ document approved by Grand Master Chan.
Attending a Chue style course means that the student recognises and respects the rule that the contents of that Chue style course may not be recorded, copied,
photographed, transmitted, reproduced, published, taught, uploaded online, posted on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.), shared or divulged in any way, be it from the
hand-outs/notes/photos from class or by oral transmission, to any person other than the students on the same course. The student may not record in class. Computers, laptops, note pads or
any other electrical equipment are not authorised for use in the classroom. The student recognises and respects all copyright© and authors rights from Grand Master Chan Kun Wah and the Chue
Contact: Master Teri Garcia (CH)
The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain®
Tlf (+34) 628588178
Según la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de carácter personal, Feng Shui Marbella y La Escuela Imperial de Feng Shui, España informa que con los datos personales
facilitados de forma voluntaria al cumplimentar este formulario, el cliente presta su consentimiento para que se utilice sus datos personales con el fin de informarle sobre nuestras actividades
unicamente, respetando, en todo caso, la legislación española sobre protección de datos.
Podrá ejercer sus derechos de modificación o de baja en nuestro listado, en cualquier momento, mediante correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org