GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
for all courses offered by The Imperial School of Feng Shui,
Updated May 2018
I understand and agree to these terms and
- By filling in the booking form you are applying to join a course/s and
agree thereby to these terms and conditions.
- For all courses that Grand Master Chan teaches, he will select the
appropriate students. You will be notified by email of the status of your application approximately 6 weeks before the course.
- Confirmation of a course. There needs to be a minimum number of
successful students to confirm a course. Also dates and times will need to be confirmed before the course can go ahead. These will be subject to Grand Master Chan’s travel arrangements
and/or other conditions. If you book travel arrangements before the course is confirmed to you, then you do so at your own risk. We do not hold any responsibility for any travel expenses
the student may have incurred.
- All courses must be booked online. We respect `first come, first served’
booking orders. If the student doesn`t fill in the booking form, he is not entitled to a place on the course. We hold the right of entry for all courses.
- If a student has a place on a course and needs to cancel that place, then
we require 1 months’ notice. We can then offer that place to another student.
- All Chue style courses have a special Chue Foundation member discounted
- For the Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain the currency is EUROS
- All courses must be paid in full by the first day of the
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain does not offer refreshments or
lunches in the course fee. All travel, food, refreshments and accommodation are your own responsibility and are not included in the course fee.
- During a course the student is liable for their own behaviour and
safety. It is advisable to have adequate personal liability insurance.
- Selective course notes from The Imperial School of Feng Shui are only
available to those students on any particular course that may have missed a specific section of such course.
- There is a 40% repeaters discount for some specific courses to those with
valid Certificates of Attendance for that specific course that are no more than 8 years old.
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain is VAT registered to Maria Teresa
Garcia Foulkes – Intercommunity VAT number: ES31329670J. Spanish VAT is 21%.
- In the event of cancellation or change of dates, teacher or venue for a
course or any other change, we do not hold any responsibility for any expenses the student may have incurred. We always recommend that the student have valid travel and medical insurance.
We do our upmost to keep to advertised course schedules.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the prices and general
conditions of any course at any time.
- Prices are subject to and issued by the Chue Foundation Guidelines for
Schools and Teachers. Whenever possible, The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain will always try to maintain quoted prices and course conditions.
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain adheres to the International Data
Protection Act and does not share any student’s details. The student has the right to ask to be omitted from distribution lists, at any time, by contacting the school directly via email
- You will be informed of any courses that will be offered by the Imperial
School of Feng Shui, Spain. If you don’t wish to receive this information, please ask to be deleted from the distribution list via email to: email@example.com
- The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain adheres to the Chue Foundation
School and Teachers Guidelines 2018.
- No translators are allocated to courses. If translation is
required, it is according to ‘The Terms and Conditions for Teachers and Translators’ document approved by Grand Master Chan.
- IMPORTANT: Attending a Chue style course means that the student recognises and respects the rule that the contents of that Chue
style course may not be recorded, copied, photographed, transmitted, reproduced, published, taught, uploaded online, posted on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.), shared or
divulged in any way, be it from the hand-outs/notes/photos from class or by oral transmission, to any person other than the students on the same course. The student may not record in
class. Computers, laptops, note pads or any other electrical equipment are not authorised for use in the classroom. The student recognises and respects all copyright© and authors rights
from Grand Master Chan Kun Wah and the Chue Foundation.
Contact: Master Teri Garcia (CH)
The Imperial School of Feng Shui, Spain®
Tlf (+34) 628588178
Según la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de carácter personal, Feng Shui Marbella y La Escuela Imperial de Feng Shui
informa que con los datos personales facilitados de forma voluntaria al cumplimentar este formulario, el cliente presta su consentimiento para que se utilice sus datos personales con el fin de
informarle sobre nuestras actividades unicamente, respetando, en todo caso, la legislación española sobre protección de datos.
Podrá ejercer sus derechos de modificación o de baja en nuestro listado, en cualquier momento, mediante correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org